Get the net that started it all! Take control of your large round and large square bales and get at least 94% of hay out of every bale with the Hay Chix® Large Bale Net 6'! With less hay waste, you'll save both time and money.
Need Help Choosing the opening/mesh size? Click Here!
- Ideal for: Use in the field, pasture, paddock, or with a feeder like the Hay Hut, Bale Barn, Century Livestock Feeder, AGI Feeder, Priefert Feeder, Tartar Feeder, etc.
- This is our most popular net size, the Large Bale Net 6' will fit up to a 6' x 6' foot bale, as well as smaller bales such as 4' x 5' or 5' x 5' bales. (Using a 6' net on bales this size will not cause safety issues or impede your animal's ability to eat from the net.)
- Size of Holes: 1 3/4" Heavy Durty
- Style#: L134x6HD
- This net will also fit large square bales: 4' x 4' x 8' and 3' x 3' x 9' in size.
- Warning: Hay Chix do not recommend use with horned animals, horses with blankets, or non-breakaway halters. Nets may be used with shod horses but must be used with a hay ring that is flush with the ground or hung high enough so the horse cannot paw at it. Nets may be used with blankets as long as the buckles are covered or there is a barrier between the netted bale and the blanket.
Watch this video to see the Large Bale Net in action: Round Bale
Watch this video to see how to tie the net closed properly: Watch Here!