Our women’s exclusive western collection - the Rocky Rosemary. The perfect mix of fashion and work, this 11-inch brown and turquoise boot features a light and flexible construction with a fiberglass shank, oil & slip resisting rubber outsole with EVA midsole, and an EnergyBed footbed that is built for comfort that will last. Take on any job with Rocky VP Recycled Membrane waterproofing that keeps your feet dry without trapping perspiration in. This pull-on boot meets ASTM F2413 protective toe and electrical hazard standards, keeping your safety a number one priority.
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Fiberglass shank
- 11 Inches in height
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Outsole with Lightweight EVA Midsole
- Rocky EnergyBed Footbed
- Light and flexible construction
- 1 Year Vapor Pass Breathable Recycled Membrane Waterproofing
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.