In the spirit of the postal workers who carried mail across the Great Plains on horseback, this bag is sleek, versatile, and can be worn handsfree as you gallop off on your next adventure. In response to requests from our equestrian clients, this style can be worn as a hipster, when snapped around your beltloops, or with the strap attached as a crossbody. We like to think of it as a special delivery.
- 8 1/2” L x 6” H 100% Cotton Canvas with leather/webbing combo straps and antique brass details.
- Removable ½” wide leather & webbing combo crossbody straps 50″ in length
- Top Closure: 8 1/2” zipper opening into bag, 10″ total length using 1 1/2″ leather tab at end
- 2 internal side pockets (one on each side of bag)
- Machine wash gentle, lay flat to dry