We currently are only able to ship to customers located within the United States and Canada. Our goal is to always ship your order, either by UPS or USPS, within one business day. USA shipments should arrive at the specified ship-to address your location within seven business days. Canadian orders may take up to 14 business days to arrive at the specified ship-to location.
Should faster shipping service be needed, we would be more than happy to expedite the delivery of your order. Please contact us directly at 207.866.8593 to make arrangements.
* Defends the health and comfort of the horse!
* EPA-approved to protect against these diseases:
● Kills and repels ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
● Kills and repels stable and face flies that may cause summer sores
● Fights mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus
* Weatherproof formula won't sweat off, protects for up to 14 days
* Ideal for pastured horses
* Convenient to use
* EPA-approved application for maximum coverage and efficacy
* The official fly control spot-on product of the AQHA and APHA
* New, more effective application method - see how to apply in the video in ‘Other Info’ below
Equi-Spot – Spot-on formula protects horses from ticks, flies, gnats, and mosquitoes. Kills and repels ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. Kills and repels stable and face flies that may cause summer sores. Fights mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus. Equi spot also kills and repels house flies, horn flies and eye gnats. Weatherproof formula won’t sweat off, protects for up to 14 days. Ideal for pastured horses and when owners can’t be there to spray their horses every day. Features new EPA-approved application method for maximum coverage and efficacy. The New Defense Zone Strategy: Defense Zone I – Head, Neck & Chest, Defense Zone II – Body, Defense Zone III – Legs. Most effective when applied such that it can spread over the largest portion of the horse’s body surface possible. For maximum protection, apply Equi-spot as described on product label to the specified target areas in each Defense Zone. Directions: Apply one 10 ml applicator as follows – For optimum effectiveness, apply one spot to each location pictured in diagram on package. Apply to both the right and left sides of horse. Use all product in applicator. Do not reapply for 2 weeks. Not for use on foals under 12 weeks of age. Do not use on cats. Contains 45% permethrin.
You cart is currently empty