This waterproof Rams Horn composite toe work boot is designed with comfort, safety, and durability in mind. This ten-inch Mocc toe work boot features an oil and slip resisting rubber outsole and a fiberglass shank that provides the traction and stability you need. This combined with Rocky's Rebound cushioning midsole and thick EnergyBed LX footbeds with memory foam will ensure that your feet stay comfortable on even the longest days. Mother Nature is no match for these boots. With Rocky's VP Recycled Waterproof technology, this boot will keep liquids out without trapping perspiration in, allowing your feet to stay cool and dry. This boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard.
- Light and flexible cement construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 10 Inches in height
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- 1 Year Vapor Pass Breathable Recycled Membrane Waterproofing
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Recycled VP Waterproof
New 1-year guaranteed Rocky Recycled Vapor Pass Waterproof Technology — our most superior dry experience.