The Women's Casual Slip-On Driving Moc, made with environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed combined with full-grain leather, features Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology €“ ensuring that every step you take, is backed by superior comfort. The Slip-On Driving Moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding on, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated CellStretch® comfort technology, featuring molded rubber that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, makes a one-of-a-kind, increasingly sustainable outsole that provides the unmatched stability and durability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
Features And Benefits:
- ecoTWX® Tweed and full-grain leather upper.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from 13 recycled plastic water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology and nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.